After the completion of the construction of the integrated wiring system, how to accept it? What content should I accept?
Integrated wiring is a modular, highly flexible information transmission channel within a building or between buildings, supporting voice, data, graphics, multimedia and other integrated applications. Integrated wiring is a kind of pre-wiring that can adapt to the needs of users for a long time, so it becomes an indispensable basic system for modern intelligent buildings. We will interpret the eight key points of the completion and acceptance of the integrated wiring project, including the main contents of the integrated wiring system project completion inspection environmental inspection and equipment inspection, system equipment installation inspection.
One、Integrated wiring system completion acceptance environmental inspection requirements
(1) The civil works of the transfer room, equipment room and work area have all been completed. The floor of the house is flat and smooth, and the height and width of the door should not interfere with the handling of equipment and equipment. The door locks and keys are complete.
(2) The location, quantity and size of pre-buried ground troughs, concealed pipes and holes and shafts of houses should meet the design requirements.
(3) Where the raised floor is laid, the grounding of the anti-static measures of the raised floor should meet the design requirements.
(4) 220V single-phase power supply socket should be provided in the handover room and equipment room.
(5) A reliable grounding device should be provided between the junction room and the equipment room. When setting the grounding body, check the grounding resistance value and the grounding device should meet the design requirements.
(6) The area between the transfer room and equipment, ventilation and ambient temperature and humidity should meet the design requirements.
Second, the general requirements for equipment inspection
(1) The type, specification, quantity and quality of the cable equipment used in the project shall be inspected before construction. If there is no factory inspection certificate or the design is inconsistent with the design, it shall not be used in the project. In particular, if you use foreign devices, you should have a factory inspection certificate and a commodity inspection certificate.
(2) The inspected equipment should be recorded, and the unqualified equipment should be stored separately for verification and disposal.
(3) The cables and equipment used in the project shall conform to the specifications, models and grades of the order contract or sealed products.
(4) Spare parts, spare parts and all kinds of information should be complete.
Third, inspection of profiles, pipes and iron parts
(1) The materials, specifications and models of various profiles shall conform to the provisions of the design documents, the surface shall be smooth and flat, and shall not be deformed or broken. The surface of the embedded metal trunking, over-wire box, junction box and bridge frame shall be coated or plated evenly and completely, and shall not be deformed or damaged.
(2) Pipes are made of seamless steel pipe (hot-dip galvanized steel pipe in wet place, cold-galvanized steel pipe in dry place), rigid polyvinyl chloride pipe, the pipe body should be smooth, no damage, no distortion of pipe hole, hole diameter, wall Thickness should meet design requirements.
(3) When the pipeline adopts cement pipe block, it shall be inspected according to the relevant provisions in the construction and acceptance of the communication pipeline project.
(4) The materials and specifications of all kinds of iron parts shall conform to the quality standards, and shall not be skewed, twisted, spurted, broken or damaged.
(5) The surface treatment and plating of iron parts should be uniform and complete, the surface is smooth, and there are no defects such as falling off and bubbles.
Fourth, the cable inspection requirements
(1) The type and specifications of the twisted pair cable and optical cable used in the project shall comply with the design regulations and contract requirements.
(2) The signs and labels attached to the cable should be complete and clear.
(3) The cable outer sheath must be intact, and the cable should be accompanied by the factory quality inspection certificate. If required by the user, the technical specifications of this batch of cables should be attached.
(4) The electrical performance of the cable shall be cut out from any three of the batch cables by 100m, and the connectors selected in the project shall be sampled and tested.
(5) After the cable is opened, check the appearance of the cable for damage, and whether the cable end package is good.
(6) When the optical cable is used in the integrated wiring system project, the optical cable certificate and inspection test data should be checked, and when necessary, the fiber attenuation and the fiber length can be tested.
(7) Fiber optic patch cord (optical jumper) inspection shall comply with the regulations.
Fifth, the inspection requirements of the connector
(1) The wiring module and information socket and other connectors should be complete, check whether the plastic material meets the design requirements.
(2) The indicators of overvoltage and overcurrent protection of the security unit shall comply with relevant regulations.
(3) The type and number of connectors used in the fiber optic socket should be consistent with the design.
(4) The fiber optic outlet panel shall have a distinctive indication of transmission (TX) or reception (RX).
Six, cabinet, rack installation requirements
(1) After the cabinet and rack are installed, the vertical deviation should be no more than 3mm. The cabinet and rack installation location should meet the design requirements.
(2) All parts on the cabinet and rack shall not fall off or be damaged. If the paint surface falls off, it should be repainted. All signs should be complete and clear.
(3) The installation of cabinets and racks should be firm. If there is seismic requirement, it should be reinforced according to the seismic design of the construction drawings.
7. Installation requirements for cable trays and trunking
(1) The installation position of the bridge frame and the trunking should comply with the construction drawing regulations, and the left and right deviation should not exceed 50mm;
(2) The deviation of the level of the bridge and the trunk should not exceed 2 mm per meter;
(3) The vertical bridge and the trunking should be perpendicular to the ground, without inclination, and the vertical deviation should not exceed 3 mm;
(4) The trough cut and the joint of the two troughs should be smooth and free of burrs;
(5) The hanger and bracket should be installed vertically, tidy and firm, without skewing;
(6) Metal bridges and trunking joints should be in good contact with the joints and securely installed.
Eight, wiring equipment rack installation requirements
(1) When using the lower routing method, the bottom position should correspond to the cable upper hole.
(2) The vertical vertical tilt error shall not exceed 3 mm, and the base horizontal error shall not exceed 2 mm per m2.
(3) The various markings of the terminal block should be complete.
(4) The transfer box or the dark box should be concealed in the wall. Reserve the wall hole installation, the bottom of the box should be 500mm-l000mm above the ground.
Install the cabinet, rack, wiring equipment shielding layer and metal steel pipe, the grounding body used for the trunking should meet the design requirements, be grounded close, and should maintain a good electrical connection.
Install the rack panel, leaving 1.5ml space in front of the rack, and the back of the rack is more than 0.8m away from the wall for construction.
Nine, the installation requirements of various wiring components
(1) All parts should be complete, installed in place, complete with signs; (2) The mounting screws must be tightened and the panels should be kept on a flat surface.